Select the program you need instructions
- Check Email
- On the top is a row of buttons. Find Send/Recv to check for new email.
- Your emails will go into your inbox
- Go into your inbox to see your new email.
- Click on the email you want to read and it
will open in the bottom right window for you to read.
- Send Email
- On the top is a row of buttons. Find New
Mail and click on it.
- It will bring up another window. You can type
in the white boxes.
is the email address of the person you are sending it to. Ex:
- Subject: is the general topic of the email. Ex: Hello!
- You type your message in the large white box
at the bottom.
- When you are finished, click the button Send
in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- To go to a web site when you have the address.
- For example: www.yahoo.com
- At the top of the screen, find Address.
It will be followed by a long white box.
- Delete everything in that box, and type www.yahoo.com
(or whatever site you want to go to).
- Press Enter
- Search the Internet
- On the top of the screen you will find a
button called search.
- Click Search to bring up Microsoft's
- Choose a catagory.
- Type in what you are looking for. If you want
to find web pages that deal with cats, type cats.
- Next to the box where you just types cats,
there will be a button named search. Click It.
- You will go to another page that has listings
of web pages that have to do with cats. Click on the links to view the